- Watertours of Hong Kong Limited ("Watertours")acts as an agent only to certain outside operators in organizing and arranging the tour. Services provided by such outside operators are subject to their terms and conditions and Watertours shall not be or become liable or responsible in any way for any loss, damage, injury, accident, delay, changes in schedule or other inconvenience to the passenger; the property or effect of such passenger, howsoever caused by such services provided by such outside operators.
- Watertours does not accept any responsibility for any injury, damage, loss, accident, delay, other inconvenience or irregularity caused to or suffered by any passenger as a result of the following:
- any defect in a vehicle or vessel: or
- sickness, weather, strikes, war, quarantine, any change in advertised schedules or any other causes: or
- the act or default of any company or person carrying out any of the services or arrangements of any tour.
- Watertours has the sole and absolute discretion to cancel, shorten the duration or change the schedule / itineraries of any tours in the event of
- force majeure, hostilities, accident or other circumstances beyond the control of Watertours which render it necessary, in Watertours reasonable opinion, that such steps be taken; or
- possible hoisting of typhoon signal no.3 or above or possible issuance of black rainstorm warning or other bad weather conditions which render it necessary, in Watertours reasonable opinion, that such steps be taken.
- In the event typhoon signal no. 3 or above or black rainstorm warning is still hoisted or issued within one hour to the departure time, such tour will be automatically cancelled.
- Watertours shall be relieved of all liabilities and obligations resulting from the abovesaid cancelled, shortened or changed tour upon notice to the passengers and/or refund any unused portion of the tour, as Watertours thinks fit. For the avoidance of doubt, amount already incurred by Watertours in relation to the abovesaid cancelled, shortened or changed tour (including but not limited to drinks or caterings ordered for the pasengers) will not be refunded.
- Please note that personal possessions are carried at the passenger's own risk at all times.
● Privacy Statement ●
Watertours of Hong Kong Ltd (“Watertours”), a subsidiary of Wing On Travel Service Ltd (“Wing On Travel”), we collect or withhold the personal data of customers are aimed as verify, exchange and/or disclose to Wing On Travel’s holding companies, subsidiaries, and/or other organisation or personnel in cooperation with Wing On Travel in related to administration arrangement, customer services, risks management, crime investigation and similar kind of services and activities purposes are not necessary to notify the customers in advance, until the customers provided the written instruction. According to the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Cap. 486), the customers have the rights to request Wing On Travel’s personal data security supervisor to review and/or amend their personal data in accordance with relevant laws and regulations. You and/or you have authorised by all of the customers (if any) are confirmed understand clearly and agreed to accept the Wing On Travel’s aims and rights of the personal data collection and storage as mentioned above, and understand clearly for your and/or your represented customers rights as mentioned above.